Below is a text-only guide for users based on the above video
Akeyless is an all-in-one platform for secrets orchestration that enables users to store, protect, rotate, and dynamically create all your credentials, including keys, tokens, certificates, and more for both human and machine access.
Humans and workloads interact with Akeyless through the CLI, web UI, APIs, and SDKs, and we offer a wide range of authentication methods along with role-based access control to ensure users only have the access to the secrets they need.
And, of course, Akeyless integrates with all your favorite DevOps tooling from code management to configuration management, infrastructure automation to CI/CD tools, as well as Kubernetes. We also have an automatic migration tool to import your secrets from other vaulting solutions into Akeyless.
To register for an Akeyless account:
- Go to Akeyless Console.
- Click on the ‘Sign Up’ link at the top of the page.
- Enter your email address and click the ‘Let’s start’ button.
- Check your email and click the link to verify your account.
- Enter a password on the page and click the ‘Let’s get started’ button.
- You will be prompted to add a few more details about yourself, and then click the ‘Create Account’ button.
You are now ready to start using your Akeyless Secrets Orchestration account!
Updated 26 days ago